So, it seems my dear readers, that I have been nominated by Matt the author of funny and very interesting blog Wanton Creation to the Kreativ and Versatile blogger award of the year – I must say I am Very flattered! It is always fun and encouraging to find that people enjoy what I do here on my blog, even though I am not always sure what it is that I do.. specifically.. 😉
Anyhow, the rules are that I should list 10 random facts about myself and I will try to do this as best I can 😛 And then I should nominate a few other blogs, that I think are worthy of this award! So, ahead I go! 😀
- I was born with pitch black thick hair and eyes that mum says, also seemed black, these feature’s however disappeared within a year and I turned into the blonde and blueyed swede I am today. Bummer. Haha
- Even though I have acquired the age of 22 I am still very much a fan of tree-climbing, especially when bringing a book to sit and read in the tree..
- I’ve always been kind of reckless when it comes to heights and such (which the above might confirm) and I’ve always been the first one to challenge my friends to stuff like; jumping from the highest cliff (into water of course) or who can hang in a tree from their knees.. I’ve also tried flying a small airplane – it was awesome!
- I own more clothes than I probably have time to wear in a year.. and still I’m buying more…
- I love to read and once when I was fifteen I made a calculation as to how much I had read in the past five years, I also calculated how much my dad had read since he was ten (he’s not a big reader though). My estimation came to 360 books, amounting to approximately 75 000 pages. A lot of these books were of course thinner books and when counting on it, I probably read something around 1200 pages a month. My dad had read something between 20-30 books. 10 000 – 15 000 pages.
- I’ve cracked my coccyx no less then Three times. Once riding a sled down a hill, once snowboarding and once after the snowboarding accident when I slipped on the ice and broke it again.. It still hurts sometimes though it’s been 8 years.. 😛
- I love cold weather and snow and I don’t think I could live for very long in a hot country. Not in a country with big creepy crawley spiders either. Australia – your off the list!
- I draw, paint and write a lot. I can never seem to do it consistantly however and paintings can lie around for months, even years.. haha
- One of my names Rachel, is over 3000 years old and initially stems from the word Ewe and yes, that is indeed a female sheep. It also translates into ‘The Motherly’ as well though, which I suppose is flattering 😛
- I talk. A lot. So much in fact, that I was once challenged to see how long I could go before talking. I lasted 6 hours and 27 minutes. I think that is amazing – for being me. Haha!
Now – onto my fellow to be-nominees!
- Barbro Andersen
- Miss Indie
There are of course, many more cool creative and versatile bloggers out there, but these are a few of my favourites! 😀 So, go ahead check these out! And don’t be freaked out about my weird little quirks 😉
Writing makes me happy,